Thursday, September 25, 2008

playlist : september 25

**dungen - satt att se - 4
**brightblack morning light - another reclaimation - motion to rejoin
**you.may.die.in.the.desert. - can i get more steel in my monitors? - bears in the yukon
**the kris special - shadow smart (the fast one) - alone feels like a hotel room
**secret machines - atomic heels - secret machines
**the mojomatics - down my spine - don't pretend that you know me
**the flying tourbillon orchestra - in a dream - escapements
the boo radleys - find the answer within - wake up!
aden - green - black cow
**novillero - life in parentheses - a little tradition
**ra ra riot - ghost under rocks - the rhumb line
**friendly fires - ex lover - friendly fires
french kicks - where we went off - one time bells

sounds of the week:
stars - violent - the comeback ep
beach house - saltwater - beach house
my bloody valentine - thorn - you made me realise
**darker my love - even in your lightest day - 2
satisfaction - feel so stupid - cougars, sharks, and flying sparks
**jamie lidell - figured me out - jim

**tv on the radio - golden age - dear science,
**caw! caw! - organisms - wait outside ep
**xx teens - the way we were - welcome to goon island
**mother mother - o my heart - o my heart
**duchess says - ccut up - anthologie des 3 perchoirs
**boston spaceships - go for the exit - brown submarine
**deerhunter - never stops - microcastle
**28 degrees taurus - endless sea - how do you like your love?