Thursday, August 28, 2008

playlist : august 28

**the individuals - young and dancing - fields/aquamarine
**the dreadful yawns - like song - take shape
**the delta spirit - trashcan - ode to sunshine
**she keeps bees - my last nerve - nests
**the walkmen - in the new year - you and me
**the stills - being here - oceans will rise
**the torn acls - reputation - cedar by the sea
**darker my love - all the hurry and wait - 2
the spells - the age of backwards - the age of backwards ep
io echo - addicted - http://www.myspace.com/jgvellum
**css - believe achieve - donkey
**the faint - forever growing centipedes - fasciination
**pop levi - you don't gotta run - never never love
**fujiya and miyagi - knickerbocker - lightbulbs

sounds of the week:
mothers sons - belmont teal - griot
mothers sons - long live - griot
**paul weller - echoes round the sun - 22 dreams
**oxford collapse - for the winter coats - bits
**el ten eleven - k10 - these promises are being video taped
glass candy - nite nurses - love love love

lush - deluxe - ciao! the best of lush
ride - leave them all behind - ox4: the best of ride
my bloody valentine - you made me realise - you made me realise ep
jesus and mary chain - my little underground - psychocandy
the prids - contact - love zero
**freshkills - revelations - freshkills
a place to bury strangers - she dies - a place to bury strangers