Thursday, November 20, 2008

playlist : november 20

**little joy - don't watch me dancing - little joy
**gregory and the hawk - harmless - moenie and kitchi
**her space holiday - the year in review - xoxo panda and the new kid revival
**annuals - springtime - such fun
**anathallo - noni's field - canopy club
**emiliana torrini - me and armini - me and armini
**autodrone - kerosene dreams - strike a match
**the postmarks - 11:59 (blondie cover) - 1-12 by the numbers
weave! - mouthpiece hysteria - weave!
weave! - make out bandits - weave!
**deerhunter - little kids - microcastle
**lemon sun - the exploding boy - perfect as cats: a tribute to the cure
the rosebuds - get up get out - night of the furies
**love is all - big bangs, black holes, meteorites - a hundred things keep me up at night
be your own pet - bicycle, bicycle, you are my bicycle - be your own pet
the buzzcocks - noise annoys - operators manual

briana's picks:
**the flying tourbillon orchestra - audry (love keeps moving) - escapements ep
flying - minors - just one-second-ago broke eggshell
ruby suns - oh mojave - sea lion
starflyer 59 - all my friends who play guitar - leave here a stranger
**department of eagles - floating on the lehigh - in ear park
shugo tokumaru - parachute - exit
melpo mene - kling klang klock - bring the lions out
the posies - my big mouth - dear 23
the magnetic fields - i'm tonguetied - i
jonathan richman - when she kisses me - surrender to jonathan
jonathan richman - morning of our lives - home of the hits: the beserkley story
**princeton- the waves - bloomsbury ep
yo la tengo - here comes my baby - fakebook