Thursday, December 11, 2008

sounds of the year : december 11

the delta spirit - trashcan - ode to sunshine
dr dog - the old days - fate
the mojomatics - miss me when i'm gone - don't pretend that you know me
the walkmen - seven years of holidays (for stretch) - you and me
tv on the radio - golden age - dear science,
**parts and labor - prefix free - receivers
wolf parade - call it a ritual - at mount zoomer
freshkills - i know i know - freshkills
the duke spirit - lassoo - neptune
the raveonettes - my heartbeat's dying - lust lust lust
**love is all - new beginnings - a hundred things keep me up at night
the long blondes - here comes the serious bit - couples
mates of state - my only offer - rearrange us
the kills - u.r.a. fever - midnight boom
**emiliana torrini - heard it all before - me and armini
earlimart - song for - hymn and her
darker my love - northern soul - 2
japanese motors - single fins and safety pins - japanese motors
deerhunter - never stops - microcastle
**les bicyclettes blanches - hot hot hot - perfect as cats: a tribute to the cure
**the postmarks - six different ways (the cure) - 1-12 by the numbers
**the lines - have a heart - flood bank
**crystal stilts - departure - alight the light
vivian girls - tell the world - vivian girls
warpaint - billie holiday - warpaint
the helio sequence - keep your eye ahead - keep your eyes ahead

the 5.6.7.8's - bomb the twist - bomb the twist
the 5.6.7.8's - jane in the jungle - bomb the twist
**ladytron - runaway (fembot remix) - runaway