Thursday, January 08, 2009

playlist : january 8

**school of seven bells - half asleep - alpinisms
*crystal stilts - bright night - alight of night
**the lines - fury - flood bank
ariel pink - can't hear my eyes
ariel pink - evolution's a lie
**little joy - with strangers - little joy
**golden animals - my my my - free your mind and win a pony
melanoid - try to hide - asleep in the wake
the french kicks - the falls - trial of the century
**the postmarks - you only live once (john barry and nancy sinatra) - 1-12
**love is all - rumours - a hundred things keep me up at night
**ladyhawke - dusk til dawn - ladyhawke
le tigre - i'm so excited - this island
!!! - heart of hearts - myth takes
the faint - how could i forget - wet from birth
**the tough alliance - miami - a new chance
radio 4 - start a fire - gotham
the rapture - sister savior - echoes
digitalism - pogo - digitalism