Thursday, April 05, 2012

playlist : april 5


light asylum - genesis - light asylum
black marble - pretender - weight against the door ep
zambri - icbys (i can believe you said) - house of baasa
trust - bulbform - trst trust - sulk - trst
toy - left myself behind - left myself behind/clock chime 12"
**prinzhorn dance school - usurper - clay class
**bear in heaven - the reflection of you - i love you, it's cool
tomorrow's world - so long my love - kitsune parisien ii
blondes - wine - blondes
princeton - florida (cosmic kids remix) - http://soundcloud.com/cosmickids/princeton-florida-cosmic-kids
j davey - outta the window - boudoir synema: the great mistapes
sauna - wanting you - teen angst tape ep
shimmering stars - when i see you again - ghosts past
chains of love - he's leaving with me - strange grey days
la sera - please be my third eye - sees the light
dante vs zombies - oblivion - oblivion/bible belt 7"
wild nothing - nowhere - nowhere
parakeet - tomorrow - tomorrow 7"