Thursday, August 24, 2006

playlist : august 24

**one ring zero - here come the mannequins - wake them up
**yo la tengo - beanbag chair - i am not afraid of you and i will beat your ass
**tapes n tapes - omaha - the loon
**ratatat - lex - classics
**jed and lucia - off the ground - candles in daylight
**the thermals - test pattern - the body the blood the machine
the thrills - our wasted lives - let's bottle bohemia
ben lee - begin - awake is the new sleep
**nouvelle vague - bela lugosi's dead (bauhaus cover) - bande a part
**mstrkrft - paris - the looks
**oh no! oh my! - on the town - oh no! oh my!
**oh no! oh my! - i love you all the time - oh no! oh my!
**oh no! oh my! - jane is fat - oh no! oh my!
**teenage harlets - feelin fine - up the fixx
**paper airplanes - boyhood - boyhood
**wire - single k.o. - 154

sounds of the week: august 25 to august 31
rainer maria - artificial light - a better version of me
the tyde - best intentions - twice
matt costa - wash away - songs we sing
the elected - greetings in braille - me first
black rebel motorcycle club - in like the rose - take them on, on their own
the minor canon - killing spiders - the minor canon [demo]

electrelane - film music - electrelane
**cursive - opening the hymannl / babies - happy hollow
**forget cassettes - the catch - salt
**pajo - we get along, mostly - 1968
**junior boys - the equalizer - in the morning
air - brakes on - premier symptomes
**hot chip - over and over - the warning