Thursday, December 14, 2006

playlist : december 14

**the shins - phantom limb - phantom limb ep
sleater kinney - the drama you've been craving - dig me out
**and you will know us by the trail of dead - stand in silence - so divided
oh no! oh my! - i have no sister - oh no! oh my!
oh no! oh my! - reeks and seeks - oh no! oh my!
masters of the hemisphere - take time - protest a dark anniversary
**robert pollard - rhoda rhoda - normal happiness
the minders - crest of the hill - it's a bright guilty world
**long distance runner - the fire of cumulative hours - the fire of cumulative hours
**the knife - like a pen - silent shout
**snakes say hiss! - we are hot - i'll be lovin you
**headman (ft. tara) - on and on - on
**the octopus project/black moth super rainbow - lollipopichord - the house of apples and eyeballs
the rondelles - like a prayer (madonna cover) - shined nickels and loose change
**freezepop - get ready 2 rokk - less talk more rokk